BLOG

Man dies while charging his phone in the bath!

Charity Electrical Safety First has warned people that mobile phones carry a much greater charge when connected to mains electricity!
A man was electrocuted as he tried to charge his mobile phone in the bath, an inquest has heard.

Richard Bull died when his iPhone charger made contact with the water while he was taking a bath in his home in Ealing, west London.

The 32-year-old is believed to have plugged the charger into an extension cord from the hallway then rested it on his chest while using the phone.Ms Bull called 999 but paramedics said he was already dead by the time they arrived, The Sun reported.

Assistant Coroner Dr Sean Cummings ruled the death an accident but will prepare an official prevention of future death report to send Apple about the case.

He told West London Coroner’s Court: “These seem like innocuous devices but can be as dangerous as a hairdryer in a bathroom.

“They should attach warnings. I intend to write a report later to the makers of the phone.”

Source: independent uk 🇬🇧

Related Post

Comments

comments


READ  KV GISTS: TEKNO JOINS THE LIKES OF WIZKID, DAVIDO AND TIWA SAVAGE AS A PEPSI AMBASSADOR!

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply

Powered by Live Score & Live Score App