It comes as:
- Her social media updates flaunting her £3.5million diamond engagement ring were blamed for ‘telegraphing’ her whereabouts.
- The raiders, who spoke English with heavy accents, bore the hallmarks of the Pink Panther gang of criminals who have been linked to heists worth £280million.
- It was feared intimate secrets and photos of the star’s family could be revealed after two mobile phones were stolen in the raid.
- Celebrities including British star James Corden rushed to defend Miss Kardashian amid claims it was an elaborate publicity stunt.
- Security was questioned at the five-star Hotel Particulier Pourtales where Madonna and Leonardo DiCaprio have also stayed.
- Her ex-bodyguard Steve Stanulis said it was a ‘crime waiting to happen’ because she and her family lived their lives on social media.
- The drama began at 2.25am yesterday. In ski masks and police uniforms, the gang handcuffed and gagged the concierge of the nine-apartment Hotel Pourtales, which is close to the British Embassy, and forced him at gunpoint to open up the star’s £25,000-a-month flat.
Kim’s sister kendall running after hearing about the heist.